Misfit’sWear OS smartwatch adds some new tricks to its repertoire, including NFC for payments, a built-in GPS and and updated heart-rate sensor, along with new sizes of 41mm and 46mm.
Misfit didn’t specify availability, but it will cost $250 (£215, AU$375) when it ships.
The standalone GPS means there’s no longer need to connect to a phone to track steps or calories. It retains the features of the previous model, includingup to 164 ft/50m, 4GB of storage and a built-in music player.
- Round AMOLED display with 328-pixels-per-inch resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 platform
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 41mm and 46mm satin-finished stainless steel case
- USB port charging that connects to a magnetic charging cradle
- Compatible with phones running iOS 9.3+ and Android 4.4+ (excluding Go edition)
- 4GB of memory
- Accelerometer, altimeter and gyroscope; optical heart-rate sensor
- All-day battery life